Award Winning IT Support Helpdesk
Go Live UK provides an instant IT helpdesk, actual help and resolution by qualified IT experts. It is designed to address the IT–related problems for companies in the Construction and Financial industries in London and Essex. This includes remote support and on-site visits to ensure the smooth operation of any business.
Save Your Time and Budget! Get Instant IT Support from Go Live UK. Your problem will be solved as soon as it arises the reason that it is settled remotely (no site attendance is necessary), additionally if a visit is required, the engineers will be there for you.
Proactive IT Monthly Maintenance
- Systems check and diagnostics - Checking and resolving hardware, software and firmware problems;
- Windows Security Update - Security updates to Windows Authentication, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows Kernel, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Scripting Engine;
- Ad-aware check and clean - software that automatically displays or downloads advertising material such as banners or pop-ups when a user is online;
- Spyware check and clean - software that enables a user to obtain covert information about another's computer activities by transmitting data covertly from their hard drive;
- Antivirus update and clean - a piece of code which is capable of copying itself and typically has a detrimental effect, such as corrupting the system or destroying data;
- Hard disk space management - checking and freeing up space by deleting old, obsolete and unnecessary windows temp files;
- Memory utilization check - Random-access memory is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used. A random-access memory device allows data items to be read or written in almost the same amount of time irrespective of the physical location of data inside the memory;
- Performance check - Checking the overall performance of the machines and which tasks are using the most of the resources;
- Backup check - Checking for backup issues;
- UPS Check - Checking for any UPS Device issues.
Website Development and Strategic IT Services for the construction industry
Go Live UK provides complete website development and support for the construction industry, looking after your domains, hosting and e-mails. Our web development services are designed to satisfy all your business needs from the outset of the development process all the way throughout implementation and beyond.
The construction industry requires reliability. Technology needs regular maintenance. In a fast-paced industry, immediate IT support is crucial. We are here to do all that for you.
Go Live UK's strategic IT support team offers rapid IT services for the construction industry, providing critical protection for computer networks and digital assets. Benefit from our Proactive Strategic IT support, Reactive Strategic IT support and User Strategic IT support. We want your business to thrive without the threat of cyber-attacks, downtimes, or unnecessary delays. We provide innovative and proven IT methods for the construction industry. Contact us today and let’s get started!
The Safety of Your Inbox, Guaranteed by Comprehensive E-mail Filtering:
- Attachment Anti-spyware
- Denial of Service Protection
- Business Continuity
Buying a domain name for your business can be exciting, on the other hand, it can still be stressful. There are a few considerable practices before purchasing. The domain name must represent you, so it is important to keep it short, simple, and easy to remember.
Office 365 – Email and File Share Hosting
This is the subscription-based online version of the traditional version of Microsoft office. It consists of the office package, Exchange Online, SharePoint, etc. This service has a lot of advantages – it is cloud-based, and it eliminates a lot of IT maintenance tasks and costs, for example patching and infrastructure support cost.
Windows Desktop and Server Vulnerability Assessments
Annual vulnerability test following IASME Cyber Essentials or on-demand.
Cyber Security Covering IASME Cyber Essentials
- Secure your Internet connection (Firewalls and routers)
- Secure your devices and software (Secure configuration)
- Control access to your data and services (Access control)
- Protect from viruses and other malware (Malware protection)
- Keep your devices and software up to date (Software updates)
- Includes GDPR requirements
Cyber Security (Hardening) Covering NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
System hardening is a methodology that decreases risk and vulnerabilities, by reducing the attack surface. It covers not only computer software applications but also firmware, databases, etc. Its main components are: Windows OS hardening (Windows 10 and above), Server OS hardening (Windows Server 2012 R2 and above) and Microsoft Office Hardening (Office 2016 and above)
Server/Computer Support Services
Reliable IT and cloud computing support services bring forth a plethora of benefits for businesses. They ensure the continuation of workflow, protect your files if anything unexpected occurs and facilitate effortless data transfers. Choosing Go Live UK as your provider of cloud computing support services means that you can forget about wasting time, resources or data. Your IT assets are supported and maintained by highly qualified experts, allowing you to focus on your business. With us, your organisation benefits from exceptional expertise, secure solutions and rapid results.
Server/Computer Networks and equipment
Alleviate the burden of computer network management by leveraging affordable cloud computing support services. Secure the continual operations of your IT infrastructure with Go Live UK.
Physical and Virtual Servers (Setup/Architecture)
Virtualisation changed a lot of things in business computing. Companies are adopting this technology very quickly in the last few years allowing the business to reduce server count and lower costs. At the same time, the organisations receive a lot of flexibility – you can deploy whatever mix of OS is needed on single physical hardware with the benefits of improved management.
Cable And Wireless Networks
Cabling survey by engineers on-site and providing our expert recommendations.
Security Awareness Training
Annual training and quizzes by our Managing Director.
Purchasing equipment that will cover your needs.
Backup And Disaster Recovery
Backup and Disaster Recovery go hand in hand. Go Live UK can help your business to set up your backup and build a disaster recovery plan, that will protect your company when the disaster strikes and help you get back your business up and running in a matter of hours.